Drummers: Got something to write about? Get a free drumhead!
We’re always on the lookout for quality written content from experienced drummers. If you have something you want to write about, let us know.
To say thanks, we’ll send you a free drumhead if we publish your content. If we don’t publish it, we’ll tell you why (and we can give you pointers on how to improve your writing).
What we’re looking for
- Drum-related articles of approximately 2,000 words or more
- Content that is well-written
- Content that is informative and unique
- Ideas or information that make readers say “wow”, teaches them something useful, or makes them glad they spent their time on the page
What we’re not looking for
- Articles from non-drummers
- Articles from SEO/marketing professionals
- Articles that link to affiliate websites
- A drum lesson (or small group of lessons)
- A deep dive into a specific drummer, style, or brand
- An in-depth review of gear that you own
- An opinion piece related to drumming
- Your personal drumming journey (if it’s inspiring or interesting)
- Intermediate or advanced drumming tips and tricks